This section is intended for all students of English. Here you will find links to some websites that can be very useful if you want to improve your English. Have a look!
1) This website will help you with your listening. http://www.esl-lab.com/
2) This website will tell you how to pronounce any word in almost any language!
3) This website will help you with verb tenses. http://isabelperez.com/happy/tenses.htm
4) This is another useful link to improve your grammar and vocabulary. http://isabelperez.com/grammar.htm
5) This website, from the BBC, is an excellent site for pronunciation.
6) This website, with explanations in Spanish, is also very useful. http://www.mansioningles.com/
7) 6 Minute English. Why not listen to the BBC 6 minutes every day and improve your listening? http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/learningenglish/general/sixminute/
7) Learn English with Mr Duncan! Link to videos:
If you can think of any other interesting websites, please let me know.
Other useful links:
National Geographic website: http://www.nationalgeographic.com/
The Guardian pictures and videos: http://www.guardian.co.uk./inpictures
The New York Times videos: http://video.nytimes.com/?src=vidm
Have fun (and learn English!)
( COPIADO DEL BLOG DE ALBERTO, PROF DEL DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS)
DEPARTAMENTO DE INGLÉS DEL IES TEGUESTE.
Material muy interesante y links muy buenos ordenados or niveles.