Home » GAMES
- Interior Department ends study into mountaintop mining and its likely health risks in Appalachia 22/08/2017The Trump administration has halted a study of the health effects of a common mining technique in Appalachia, which is believed to deposit waste containing toxic minerals in ground waters.
- President Trump's record on coal mining jobs 23/06/2017Donald Trump promised to put coal miners back to work on the campaign trail. Although Trump claims he has done that, the numbers are a bit more complicated.
- EPA docs fuel criticism of politics' role in pesticide decision 22/08/2017The Trump administration's recent decision against banning a widely used pesticide that may be linked to health concerns came as the Environmental Protection Agency promised a "new day" to the agriculture industry, and a "reset" between business and its government regulator.
- Scientists allege policies of 'myth over truth' under Trump 02/08/2017Government scientists and experts are expressing concern about the direction of climate policy under President Trump. CNN's Rene Marsh.
- The battle over science in the Trump administration 09/08/2017President Donald Trump has made no secret of his desire to roll back environmental regulations and change the playing field for the fossil-fuel industry.
- Scientists fear Trump will bury climate report 09/08/2017A not-yet-released federal report on climate change finds that humans are already witnessing the effects of a warming globe -- and the report's authors are fearing that the White House will intervene before it's published. CNN's Rene Marsh reports.
- US targets Chinese, Russian firms over N. Korea's nukes 22/08/2017
- 5 key things to know about Trump's new strategy for Afghanistan 22/08/2017President Donald Trump outlined his plan for the 16-year US war in Afghanistan Monday evening, vowing that the US would find victory while no longer "nation-building."
- Nikki Haley: Trump 'listened to his generals' on Afghanistan 22/08/2017US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Tuesday that President Donald Trump's announced plan for a path forward in Afghanistan came to be because he "listened to his generals."
- It's Trump's war now 22/08/2017Donald Trump has always insisted he's all about winning.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Barcelona attack: Suspects 'planned to hit key monuments' 22/08/2017
- Afghanistan hails Trump support in 'joint struggle' 22/08/2017
- China relaunches world's fastest train 22/08/2017
- Kim Wall: Unidentified torso 'deliberately mutilated' 22/08/2017
- Can these super-crops feed Africa? 21/08/2017
- Ischia earthquake: Three brothers freed from rubble 22/08/2017
- Russian theatre director Serebrennikov charged in fraud case 22/08/2017
- Libya crisis: Benghazi shootings video mars 'victory' 21/08/2017
- Nigeria's Boko Haram conflict: Huge rise in child 'human bombs' 22/08/2017
- Syria war: 'Dozens of civilians killed' in Raqqa air strikes 22/08/2017